Comment on page
- providing, updating, and maintaining our Services, including registering you as a user, managing your account and profile, and authenticating you when you log in;
- ensuring all Users follow our Terms and other rules and policies;
- banning a User temporarily or permanently for failure to follow our Terms, rules and policies, or for other misconduct or inappropriate behavior;
- enabling Users to receive newsletters, updates, and other materials related to us;
- monitoring and analyzing the Site (including, but not limited to, measuring Users’ interest in, and use of, various areas of the Site);
- improving the functionality, design and quality of the Site;
- performing the technical administration of the Site;
- investigating cases of suspected abuse or fraud; preparing statistical and other summary analyses of our Users’ behavior;
- and any other purpose that we determine at our discretion is related to the use, advertising, marketing, promotion or other of our, or the Site’s legitimate purposes
(Collectively, “Our Purposes”).
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may, without providing notice to you, disclose any information about Users, including PI, to government or law enforcement officials or private parties where we are required by law.
- Store or process PI on our behalf (for example, cloud computing service providers);
- Perform research, technical diagnostics, personalization and analytics;
- Protect us, our business or our Users, for example to enforce our Terms, prevent spam or other unwanted communications and investigate or protect against fraud;
- Maintain the security of our Site and Services.
If a User becomes aware that PI we maintain about them is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, irrelevant or out of date, or if an individual would like to access, update or review their information, the individual is solely responsible for updating such information, and may do so by contacting us using the contact information below. We will attempt to provide the requested information or make requested changes to the extent allowable by applicable privacy laws. In any event, we will respond to you as soon as reasonably possible to advise you of the outcome of your request. We reserve the right to verify the identity of any person correct/update request but shall have no liability whatsoever resulting from false or erroneous requests. You may update your PI, communications preferences, or opt out from receiving promotional materials at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
We retain PI for the period necessary to fulfil Our Purposes. In some cases, we retain PI for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation.
Please note that any information you share with us via email or via the internet is not completely secure. We take reasonable steps to protect the PI provided via the Site from loss, misuse and unauthorized access or disclosure, however, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Due to the nature of the internet, there is a possibility that unsecured email or internet transmissions could be intercepted and read by third parties. We assume no responsibility for interception of confidential information or personal information that you send in an unsecured (unencrypted) email message or other internet transmission to and from the Site. You acknowledge and accept that, despite our efforts, there may be times or situations when your PI is inadvertently disclosed by us or by a third party to whom we have disclosed your PI. You hereby accept that risk and waive any and all claims, causes of action, damages and liability against us in the event of such inadvertent or negligent disclosure of PI.